Upgrade Offices & Classrooms to
Traditional HDMI & VGA Don't Fit Anymore
Traditional HDMI and VGA cables are outdated for your modern offices and classrooms. Not only are the wires messy, they simply cannot keep up with the modern collaboration's needs. Wireless HDMI technologies has been in the market for almost a decade now, but is growing abruptly since 2021 due to the trending hybrid working schedule offered by many organizations, so it is critical for you to make sure your offices and classrooms are ready for the new world.
Here are the important information and considerations for choosing a right solution that can improve the engagement in your offices and classrooms.
AeriCast is the most affordable and extensible Wireless Presentation solution with built-in Digital Signage platform.
Why Use Wireless HDMI Solution?
Things to Consider When Choosing a Wireless HDMI/Presentation Solution
What devices are supported?
Will you have hybrid meetings?
Why not MiraCast, ChromeCast or AirPlay?
AeriCast is easy-to-use and supports Windows, Mac, iOS, Android devices and more with the consistent user experience.
Wireless HDMI/Presentation Pricing
There are various wireless HDMI/presentation solutions available in the market. While each may offer different features, the cost also vary greatly as well. Here is a quick summary of each product category:
- Hardware cost: $29.99+
- Monthly subscription cost: $0 - $26.99
- Minimum upfront cost + free forever plan
- Built-in powerful digital signage platform ( $17.99+ per device per month)
- Built-in cloud device management platform (free)
- Supports hybrid meeting presentation
- Other Wireless Presentation Solutions
- Hardware cost: $500 - $2,500+
- Monthly subscription cost: $0 - $$$
- Supports various consumer grade protocols, such as AirPlay and MiraCast
- Potential digital signage features ($10 - $39 per device per month)
- Optional cloud device management platform ($12 - $29 per device per month)
- Many solutions don't have built-in digital signage and/or device management system, and must rely on their partners' integrations with separate subscription fees.
- Wireless HDMI Transmitter Products
- Hardware cost: $150+
- Subscription cost: n/a
- Usually require USB or HDMI dongle
- No digital signage integration
- No cloud device management
Both the industrial and educational organizations are working on revolutionizing their office spaces and classrooms since 2021 to make sure they are ready for the people and students coming back to the offices and schools. We have helped small and medium businesses, coworking spaces, training centers and colleges reinvent their environments and boost their members' engagement, efficiency, and revenue. It is a great time to rethink about your conference room, classrooms and other spaces, and maximize the value of your existing investment - the display screens, or consider these when designing your new spaces.